Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Mead Post

A wonderful way to keep the spirit alive during the off season or to indulge in because it's the season, no drink (well, maybe except a real British ale) says faire like mead. I had my first cup ever last year, and this year, I bought my own bottle, put some in one of those coffee glasses and took it with me to drink with my meal once I got there. For those who have yet to try this faire staple for yourself, or have and have no idea what's out there or where to get it (hey, it's possible lol), here's some available from Bev Mo and a local to me place called Hi-Time Wine Cellars. I hope to try them all! :-p What's your mead of choice? Any other mead brands you know of that are worth a try? What's your rating of any listed below? Do share your thoughts below, and cheers!
Bunratty (BevMo)
Bunratty (Hi-Time)
Chaucer's (BevMo)
Jadwiga (Hi-Time)
Moonlight Meadery (Flirt, Hi-Time)
Moonlight Meadery (Smitten, Hi-Time)
Mountain Meadow (Sierra Wildflower, Hi-Time)
Mountain Meadow (Honeymoon Nectar, Hi-Time)
Rabbit's Foot (Hi-Time)
Rabbit's Foot (Rasberry, Hi-Time)
Redstone (Hi-Time)
Trickster's Treat (Hi-Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment